Kinesiotherapy Clinical Training Program
A clinical internship upholding the highest standards for clinical training that best reflects the Scope of Practice and Standards of Practice for the Kinesiotherapy profession.
- Enhance your knowledge in the evaluation, design, application and progression of therapeutic exercise techniques and interventions for specialized medical populations.
- Learn ethical and medical standards of practice including effective documentation, plan of care, legal aspects, professional behavior, safety and resource management.
- Open enrollment
- Locations around the United States
- Upon completion of the program, you are eligible to take the Kinesiotherapy Registration Exam.
- Average annual salary of Kinesiotherapists is $65,000.
Master’s degree in the exercise science or related field with completion of the following core coursework:
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- First Aid
- General Psychology
- Exercise Physiology
- Biomechanics or Kinesiology
- Motor Learning or Growth and Development
- Therapeutic Exercise or Adaptive Physical Education
- Statistics or Research Methods
- Neurological and Pathological Foundations of Rehabilitation or Related Course
- Organization/Administration of Kinesiotherapy Online Module (to be completed upon acceptance to program)
A grade of B or better in the classes above and an overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Minimum of 100 hours of documented rehabilitation related observation clinical hours prior to acceptance by the Center of Excellence