CPR/AED and First Aid
Save a Life!
Obtaining CPR/AED and First Aid certification is important if:
- CPR/AED and First Aid training is required for work
- You are a designated emergency responder at your work
- You want to be prepared for a wide range of emergencies - either in your personal life or based on your participation in activities such as coach, youth organizations, etc.
- You want the confidence of skills and experience when caring for young children or family members
- All sessions are taught by American Red Cross certified instructors and are taught in the Payne Center. All courses include lectures, videos, demonstrations, practice and testing skill scenarios, and a written exam. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and/or Standard First Aid certifications that are valid for two years.
Southern Miss Students and Payne Center Members
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer with First Aid: $80
Community and Payne Center Non-members
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer with First Aid: $100
- Register at the Sales Office located in the atrium of the Payne Center. The Sales Office is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information on safety classes, call 601.266.5405.
- If a class has fewer than 5 registered than that class will be cancelled and the registrants wil be moved to next course offering.