- Must be a current student with a valid student ID from your institution.
- All players must be from the same institution.
- Members of a 2014 intercolliegate football team are not eligible to be in the collegiate division, but may play in the open division.
- Any player who has ever held professional status in football is not eligible to participate in the collegiate division, but may play in the open division.
- All players must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours, or at least half-time, for the Fall 2014 semester. The entry form must be completed and signed by the Registar of your institution prior to participation.
- For more detailed eligibility guidlines, go the NIRSA website.
- Must present a valid, government-issued photo ID card