Save a Life!
- For ages 15 and older
- Class includes certification in Lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer - everything you need to start working as a lifeguard.
- Course length is approximately 26 hours
- All sessions are taught by American Red Cross certified instructors and are taught in the Payne Center. All courses include lectures, videos, demonstrations, practice and testing skill scenarios, and a written exam.
- $150 per participant
- $95 per participant for re-certification
- Register at the Sales Office located in the atrium of the Payne Center. The Sales Office is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. We accept cash, check, credit/debit, and Southern Miss account charges.
March 17 - 24, 2014
Monday, March 17: Pre-course session begins at 5 p.m.
*Must be present the entirety of the course to be eligible for certification
For more information on safety classes, contact Alex Sandoval at 601.266.5405.