Spinning is brand new for the Payne Center. Please be patient while we make sure that all patrons get safely on the bikes. Safety is our number one concern. Spinning policies and procedures have been implemented to keep all patrons safe.
Spinning Policies and Procedures
- Please bring a towel AND a water bottle to every class.
- Please be ON TIME. Participants will not be admitted into a class once it has begun/door close.
- These classes are based on a first come, first serve basis.
- Communicate with the instructor if you need to leave early or have questions about the bike itself.
- Please be sure to clean your bike before AND after class begins and ends.
- Spinning cleats are only permitted inside of the spinning studio.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Abigail Elias at 601.266.5405.