How to Apply
To apply for housing, just follow these simple steps:
- You must first apply to the University through the Office of Admissions.
- Click on the 'Submit your Application' link under the 'Apply for Housing' tab.
- Click the link and follow the steps.
- Once you complete the steps, click on 'Make Payment' to pay the $75 non-refundable processing/application fee ($150 after June 15). Enter your credit card information and click 'Finish'.
- If you have difficulty accessing any portion of the Web site or completing the housing application with adaptive technology or because of a disability, please contact Sabrina Johnson in the Residence Life central office (100 Hickman Hall) between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday - Friday, at 601.266.4783 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: To receive an assignment, you must be accepted to the University, submit a completed housing application and processing fee. If you have any questions, or for more information, contact us at 601.266.4783 or email@example.com.