How to Apply
To apply for housing, just follow these simple steps:
- You must first apply to the University through the Office of Admissions.
- Click on the Submit your Application link under the Apply for Housing tab.
- Complete the required information and SUBMIT your application.
- Once your application is submitted, you must pay the $75 non-refundable processing fee ($150 after June 15) by clicking on the Pay Processing Fee link under the Apply for Housing tab. (You will need your student ID for the application and payment process. The processing fee is paid using Southern Miss online shopping).
- If you have difficulty accessing any portion of the Web site or completing the housing application with adaptive technology or because of a disability, please contact Ms. Sabrina Johnson in the Residence Life central office (100 Hickman Hall) between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday - Friday, at 601.266.4783 or email@example.com.
NOTE: To receive an assignment, you must be accepted to the University, submit a completed housing application and processing fee. If you have any questions, or for more information, contact us at 601.266.4783 or firstname.lastname@example.org.