Residence Hall Association
The Residence Hall Association (RHA) at The University of Southern Mississippi welcomes you to the Southern Miss experience! RHA was established in 1982 through the Department of Residence Life and has a long-standing reputation of promoting student leadership and growth within the residence halls. Our organization consists of six executive board members and the RHA body, which is made up of elected representatives from each of the 15 on-campus residence halls.
- Community Service
- Conference Involvement
- Issues and Development
- Special Events
Our mission is to provide effective programming services for on-campus students, as well as evaluate the needs and opinions of residence hall students on a daily basis. Last but not least, as a Southern Miss student living on-campus, you are already a part of RHA!
RHA Center Location: Mississippi Hall Basement Phone: 601.266.5608 Fax: 601.266.5579
- Marie Adkinson, Residence Life Coordinator, Hillcrest Hall
- Tangee Carter, Residence Life Coordinator, The Village
- Megan McCay, Residence Life Coordinator for Academic Initiatives and Assessment
- Anthony Powe, Director
- Douglas LeBlanc, National Communications Coordinator (NCC)
- Khadijah Watson, Associate Director of Administration
- Chandria Murrell, Associate Director of Finance (ADF)
- Heather Kmiec, Associate Director of Public Relations (ADPR)
- Perry Overstreet, National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) President
- RHA Center Reservation Form
- RHA Food Request Form
- RHA Signage Request Form (printable PDF)
- RHA Program Proposal Form
- RHA Delegate Application
- RHA Constitution (printable PDF)
*Support RHA's fundraising efforts through the linens and care package programs.