Application Process for Graduate Degrees in Educational Administration
How to Apply
1. Apply to the USM Graduate School and pay fee.
2. Submit Official Transcripts to USM Graduate School
3. Submit GRE Scores (all three sections) to USM Graduate School
4. Submit:Departmental Paperwork Requirements
5. Once the Application is complete, someone from the Dept. of Educational Leadership and School Counseling will contact you to schedule an interview.
- GRE Scores should be within the past five years.
- Once all required paperwork or documentation is submitted, each complete applicant will be reviewed.
- The Graduate School will notify each applicant in regard to admission status.
- Following acceptance by the Graduate School (Contact Graduate School for Acceptance Status if process seems delayed).
- The student may contact the department for their advisor’s name and contact information.
Licensure and/or Certification is a function of each state’s department of education, and requirements for licensure certification vary from state to state. It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of his/her state’s current requirements for licensure certification and ensure that all current requirements are met through completed coursework. The College of Education and Psychology certification officer who assists students with filing appropriate licensure and/or certification paperwork, but it is the student’s responsibility to provide the necessary forms. For these reasons, students seeking licensure and/or certification are encouraged to stay current with licensure certification regulations within their respective states. If you have any questions about this policy, contact the department chair.