Application Process for Graduate Degrees in Educational Administration - Deadline for Summer 2013 - April 1, 2013.
How to Apply
1. Apply to the USM Graduate School and pay fee.
2. Submit Official Transcripts to USM Graduate School
3. Submit GRE Scores (all three sections) to USM Graduate School
4. Submit:Departmental Paperwork Requirements
- Cover letter/Statement of intent
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (2 from supervising administrators and 1 of the candidate's choice).
- Candidate Portfolio Guidelines
- Personal Information Form
5. Once the Application is complete, someone from the Dept. of Educational Leadership and School Counseling will contact you to schedule an interview.
Licensure and/or Certification is a function of each state’s department of education, and requirements for licensure certification vary from state to state. It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of his/her state’s current requirements for licensure certification and ensure that all current requirements are met through completed coursework. The College of Education and Psychology certification officer who assists students with filing appropriate licensure and/or certification paperwork, but it is the student’s responsibility to provide the necessary forms. For these reasons, students seeking licensure and/or certification are encouraged to stay current with licensure certification regulations within their respective states. If you have any questions about this policy, contact the department chair.