Application Process for M.Ed. in School Counseling and Guidance Services
Priority Deadline for Summer Applications is April 1st and for Fall Applications is May 31st
How to Apply
1. Apply to the USM Graduate School and pay fee.
2. Submit Official Transcripts to USM Graduate School
3. Submit GRE Scores (all three sections) to USM Graduate School
4. Once the Application is complete, someone from the Dept. of Educational Leadership and School Counseling will contact you to schedule an interview.
- GRE Scores should be within the past five years.
- Once all required paperwork or documentation is submitted, each complete applicant will be reviewed.
- The Graduate School will notify each applicant in regard to admission status.
- Following acceptance by the Graduate School (Contact Graduate School for Acceptance Status if process seems delayed).
- The student may contact the department for their advisor’s name and contact information.