2015/2016 Basic & Refresher Schedule
FULL-TIME BASIC CLASS
Class 2015-03: Sunday June 21, 2015 - Thursday, September 3, 2015
- PT Test Dates: May 27, June 3, June 10, & June 16*, 2015, at 9:00 a.m.
Class 2015-04: Sunday, September 20, 2015 - Thursday, December 4, 2015
- PT Test Dates: August 19, August 26, September 1, & September 16*, 2015, at 9:00 a.m.
Class 2016-01: Sunday January 10, 2016 - Thursday, March 24, 2016
- PT Test Dates: November 18, December 2, December 9, 2015, & January 6*, 2016, at 9:00 a.m.
Class 2016-02: Sunday, April 3, 2016 - Thursday, June 16, 2016
- PT Test Dates: March 2, March 9, March 16, & March 23*, 2016, at 9:00 a.m.
Class 2016-03: Sunday July 10, 2016 - Thursday, September 22, 2016
- PT Test Dates: June 1, June 8, June 15, & June 29*, 2016, at 9:00 a.m.
Class 2016-04: Sunday, October 2, 2016 - Thursday, December 16, 2016
- PT Test Dates: August 31, September 7, September 14, & September 21*, 2016, at 9:00 a.m.
Applicants for the SRPSI Basic Law Enforcement Training Academy must turn in their completed applications, which includes their physical, before the PT test can be conducted. Once the application has been completed, please send the original to the SRPSI at:
Building 1481, 14th Street
Camp Shelby, MS 39407-5500
Or the applicant may bring the application with a completed physical to one of the scheduled PT test. Please contact a staff member (listed below) prior to a scheduled PT test date to be added to the roster.
* denotes the date SRPSI will offer a CPR/1st Aid course for cadets needing certification.
The CPR/1st Aid course is an (8) eight hour course which will begin at 1000. SRPSI will offer one course per scheduled class. MBLEOST requires everyone attending an academy to be CPR/First Aid Certified prior to starting academy training. The SRPSI staff will conduct this training at no cost for personnel enrolled in an upcoming SRPSI academy class.
Classes are held in conjunction with the basic academy classes and are spread out over the basic academy 11-week period. Students enrolled in the Refresher Class only attend training on days where specific topics are covered as required. Space is limited; call for a copy of the schedule.
For more information, including reservations, contact:
Capt. Todd Stewart, Director, 601-266-6681 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lt. Jacqueline Moreno, Operations / Training Coordinator, 601-266-6683 or email@example.com
Sgt. Bradley Wilkins, Staff / Training Instructor, 601-266-6682 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Everett, Administrative Specialist, 601-266-6680 or email@example.com