2014 Basic & Refresher Schedule
FULL-TIME BASIC CLASS
Class 2014-01: Sunday, January 5, 2014 - Thursday, March 20, 2014
- PT Test Dates: November 20, November 27, December 4, December 11, 2014, at 7:00 a.m.*
Class 2014-02: Sunday, April 6, 2014 - Thursday, June 19, 2014
- PT Test Dates: March 12, March 19, March 26, April 2, 2014, at 7:00 a.m.*
Class 2014-03: Sunday, July 6, 2014 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- PT Test Dates: June 11, June 18, June 25, July 2, 2014 at 7:00 a.m.*
Class 2014-04: Sunday, October 5, 2014 - Thursday, December 18, 2014
- PT Test Dates: September 10, September 17, September 24, October 1, 2014 at 7:00 a.m.*
Applicants for the SRPSI Basic Law Enforcement Training Academy must turn in their completed applications, which includes their physical, before the PT test can be conducted. Once the application has been completed, please send the original to the SRPSI at:
Building 1481, 14th Street
Camp Shelby, MS 39407-5500
Or the applicant may bring the application with a completed physical to one of the scheduled PT test. Please contact a staff member (listed below) prior to a scheduled PT test date to be added to the roster.
* denotes the new time for PT Tests . Anyone who passes the PT Test and is not already CPR/First Aid Certified, will need to stay for the full (8) eight hour course immediately following the PT Test. MBLEOST requires everyone attending an academy to be CPR/First Aid Certified prior to starting academy training. The SRPSI staff will conduct this training at no cost for personnel enrolled in an upcoming SRPSI academy class.
Classes are held in conjunction with the basic academy classes and are spread out over the basic academy 11-week period. Students enrolled in the Refresher Class only attend training on days where specific topics are covered as required. Space is limited; call for a copy of the schedule.
For more information, including reservations, contact:
Capt. Todd Stewart, Operations Officer, 601-266-6681 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lt. Brian Farmer, Staff Instructor, 601-266-6683 or email@example.com
Nancy Everett, Administrative Assistant, 601-266-6680 or firstname.lastname@example.org