Executive Board 2013-2014
President Gavin Snyder
- Hometown: Mobile, Alabama
- Major: Communication Studies with a minor in Marketing
- Favorite SMAC Event: My favorite SMAC event is Friday Night at the Fountain, because of it's traditional nature and ability to unite all crowds for a good time!
Vice President Rachael Luckett
- Hometown: Greenville, Mississippi
- Major: Speech Pathology and Audiology with a minor in Dance
- Favorite SMAC Event: I love the Crawfish Fest that we host each spring because I've made some of my favorite memories in college there, shared around the best music and food you can ask for.
Events Coordinator Elyssa Klipsch
- Hometown: Mandeville, Louisiana
- Major: Music Education
- Favorite SMAC Event: My favorite event that SMAC puts on is the annual Halloween Carnival! This event is my favorite because it is such a cool site to see so many USM students interacting with children from all over the Hattiesburg area. This event provides a fun and safe place for children to celebrate Halloween!
Public Relations Coordinator Natacha Rivera-Ruiz
- Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
- Major: Elementary Education
- Favorite SMAC Event: My favorite SMAC event is Friday Night At The Fountain. FNATF is so much fun, and gives me the opportunity to speak about SMAC and the upcoming events! I love meeting new people and seeing the pride everyone has for Southern Miss.
Event Production Coordinator Gemarco Peterson
- Hometown: Artesia, Mississippi
- Major: Kinesiotherapy
- Favorite SMAC Event: Friday Night at the Fountain because it provides music, food, and fun for the students, alumni, and the people in the hattiesburg community.