The Southern Miss Activites Council has officially opened the application process for the 2014-2015 Executive Board!
SMAC Executive Board Application Process 2014-2015
Be sure to review the application requirements before submitting. Remember the following applies to all applicants:
- All Executive Board Members are required to maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA while in office.
- Attend all SMAC member meetings. No more than two (2) excused absences per semester (Must obtain permission from advisor 48 hours prior to absence).
- Attend weekly Executive Committee meetings. No more than two (2) excused absences per semester (Must obtain permission from advisor 48 hours prior to absence).
- Work at least five SET office hours per week. This will be the same schedule each week – clock in at the start and end of each office hour shift.
- Keep informed of all SMAC activities and all information relevant to these activities through each Executive Board Member as well as the Event Committees for each event.
- Return all phone calls and email messages from all SMAC affiliated persons as well as outside sponsors within 24 hours. Understand text messaging is NOT an appropriate way to conduct business.
- Meet with the SMAC graduate assistant at a set time each week. This meeting will consist of progress reports as well as upcoming event information.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other student organizations at all times.
- Attend the Student Activities Orientation at the beginning of fall semester.
- Other duties as assigned by the SMAC Advisor and/or Graduate Assistant.
Executive Board Position Contracts 2014-2015
SMAC Executive Applications are under review for 2014-2015!