Your event is registered... Now what?
Advertising, of course!
A successful event has great advertising!
- According to the university sign policy, all organization signs must include the name or logo of the sponsoring student organization.
- Advertise your event in the weekly Hub Headlines Student Activities Newsletter.
- Submit your advertisement to run on the Eagle Vision screens located throughout the Union Complex.
- Submit your advertisement to run in the Weekly Announcements by University Communications.
- Submit your advertisement to run on the University's electronic message board located at the entrance of campus.
- Advertise by tabling! Sign up to table by completlng the Event Request form.
- Post a flyer on any approved University bulletin board around campus.
- Make T-shirts for fundraising or for promotion. Make sure they fall in line with University Communications' T-Shirt Information
- Use Social Media: Create a Facebook page for the event. Tweet about it! Create a QR code for students to scan for information.