The Division of Student Affairs and some other administrative offices on campus hire a number of graduate students each year to serve as graduate assistants (GAs).
All graduate assistantships are listed below, but openings in each department vary from year to year. Select each link for a detailed description of the positions, benefits, etc.
For more information, please contact the appropriate department for positions that interest you.
- Admissions Operations (printable PDF)
- Enrollment Management - First Year Initiative (printable PDF)
- Financial Aid Counter Assistant (printable PDF)
- Financial Aid Data/ISIR Processing (printable PDF)
Location: Payne Center
- Aqautics & Outdoor Programs (printable PDF)
- Facilities Management/Special Events (printable PDF)
- Facilities Management/Weight Room (printable PDF)
- Fitness & Wellness (printable PDF)
- Intramural Sports/Sport Clubs (printable PDF)
Student Academic Enhancement Program
Location: West Football Stadium
Union and Programs