Peer Advisor Application
Now available for the 2015 spring semester! Students interested in becoming a Peer Advisor must complete and submit an online application by Monday, January 5th, 2015!
- Applicants must be available to participate in required orientation date, time and location, January 7th, time & location TBA.
- Previous participation on a Southern Miss study abroad program
- Ability to take initiative, to advise students in a truthful and accurate manner, to uphold the policies and procedures of USM and the OIP, and to represent the office in a professional manner
- A positive attitude, open mind, and enthusiasm for experiences abroad!
- Commitment to work the entire semester or academic year
- Willingness to work flexible hours (including weekends and evenings)
Students must complete and submit an online application by Monday, January 5th, 2015.
The Office of International Programs will inform applicants of the selection results by Tuesday, January 6th, 2015.