Peer Advisor Application
The PA application for the 2015-2016 academic year opens in June 2015. Students interested in becoming a Peer Advisor must complete and submit an online application by Friday, August 7th!
- Applicants must be available to participate in a required orientation, which will be on Monday, August 17th (if you aren't available for this date, we will set up an alternate time).
- Previous participation on a Southern Miss study abroad program
- Ability to take initiative, to advise students in a truthful and accurate manner, to uphold the policies and procedures of USM and the OIP, and to represent the office in a professional manner
- A positive attitude, open mind, and enthusiasm for experiences abroad!
- Commitment to work the entire semester or academic year
- Willingness to work flexible hours (including weekends and evenings)
Students must complete and submit an online application by Friday, August 7th.
The Office of International Programs will inform applicants of the selection results by Tuesday, August 11th, 2015.
The PA application for the 2015-2016 academic year opens in June 2015.