- Acceptance to Southern Miss
- Students must be able to transfer a minimum of 30 credit hours from a career technical program. The required credit hours must be obtained from an accredited junior or community college and/or military transcript.
- The successful completion of 120 semester hours is required. These consist of 38 semester hours of general education core, 42 semester hours of required core and 40 semester hours of electives.
- Transfer technical credits will be evaluated on an individual basis by Admissions and a College of Science and Technology advisement specialist.
- The Ace Recommendations Guide will be used as a reference to determine which military classes will be accepted as credit.