About this Bachelor's Degree
The healthcare marketing major provides students with a blend of skills in marketing, sales, customer relations and communication, scientific knowledge, creativity and innovation. Students are prepared for careers in the diverse healthcare sector that includes the medical equipment, pharmaceutical, health insurance, and healthcare services industries.
These skills include the ability to think creatively, to solve problems, to communicate effectively and to understand and work with people.
- Students will development and demonstrate the ability to analyze healthcare marketing problems and develop comprehensive solutions to these problems.
- Students will display evidence of knowledge of the roles of regulations and ethics in the healthcare industry.
- Students will competently demonstrate knowledge and appropriate use of marketing research tools and statistical methods relevant in the healthcare industry.
- Students will be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the special issues facing the healthcare industry.