About this Bachelor's Degree
Graduates are prepared for professional careers in health education, research and service at a wide variety of health organizations such as community organizations, volunteer organizations, corporations, hospitals, multi-specialty health clinics, rural health centers, mental health facilities, long-term care facilities, and local and state health departments.
Student Learning Outcomes / Program Objectives
- Conduct evaluation related to health education
- Demonstrate the ability to access health information resources.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess individual and community needs for health education.
- Plan health education strategies, interventions, and programs.
- Implement health education strategies, interventions, and programs.