There are multiple ways students can become involved on campus, and many are housed within the Union Complex. Stop by their offices anytime!
- The Student Activities Office should be students' first place to stop for on-campus involvement opportunities. Trained peer-involvement ambassadors are there to help find the perfect fit for individual interests.
- The Center for Community and Civic Engagement offers opportunities to connect with the Hattiesburg community and more.
- Go Greek! The Office of Greek Life oversees eight N.P.H.C chapters, seven C.P.C. chapters, and ten I.F.C. chapters. Interested students are sure to find a perfect match.
- The Southern Miss Activities Council (SMAC) is a student-run organization dedicated to providing students with quality entertainment options. Be sure to check out Friday Nights at the Fountain, a pep rally and concert series held Friday evenings before every home game.
- The Student Government Association and the Afro-American Student Organization are two student-governing bodies, and both provide ideal opportunities to develop exceptional leadership qualities.
- The Southern Miss yearbook staff, located in the Hub, captures student involvement for stories in The Southerner. Look for opportunities to secure your copy soon!