Healthy 100 Faculty/Staff
As part of the Health is Golden campaign we are offering free, individualized health services to 100 faculty and staff who could reduce their risk of disease development through diet and exercise. Participants in this Healthy 100 program will be offered one year of free membership to the Payne Center, free sessions with a personal trainer, and consultation with a registered dietitian. To qualify for this program you must have one of the following:
- Body Mass Index over 27
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol Levels
- High Glucose Levels
After you register with the program, you will have to make an appointment at Student Health Services for a free screening to determine whether or not you qualify. The registration form is located at the bottom of this page.
If you do qualify for the program, we will give you information about how to get started. Please note that we will keep track of your appointments, visits to the Payne Center, and attendance at educational sessions.
Members of this program are expected to:
- Make and follow through with your appointments with our registered dietitian.
- Make and follow through with your appointments with a personal trainer
- Utilize the Payne Center at least once per week
Me Members of this program are encouraged to:
- Attend educational sessions offered under the Health is Golden campaign
- Exercise 3-5 times per week
- Find support and accountability through other program participants
Registration for this program will open on March 6th during our kickoff event. Registration will close once 100 people have signed up. This program will be on a first come first serve basis.