Tuition, Campus Housing & Meal Plans
All costs are per year. Fees are in accordance with the Mississippi Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning and are subject to change without notice.
2016-17 Tuition & Fees
- General tuition and fees* -- $7,659/full year
- Out-of-state tuition and fees -- $16,529/full year
*Tuition rate for students enrolled in 12-19 hours. You can also view tuition rates by semester hour.
2016-17 Campus Housing Rates
Residential options are available only on the Hattiesburg campus.
- Century Park North -- $6,344/full year
- Century Park South -- $6,344/full year
- Luckyday Citizenship
- Vann and Scott
- McCarty Hall -- $5,588/full year
- Scholarship Hall -- $5,380/full year
- Mississippi, Hattiesburg, Hillcrest -- $5,078/full year (single); $4,356/full year (double)
- Wilber -- $4,820/full year (single); $4,100/full year (double)
2016-17 Meal Plan Rates
- Meal Plan --$3,400-$4,050/full year
(All students living on campus in Hattiesburg must purchase a meal plan. All meal plans are seven-day plans with variable options.)
2016-17 Total Minimum Cost
(Tuition, fees, housing and meals)
- In-state -- $15,159/full year
- Out-of-state -- $24,029/full year