Getting Out of Trouble

Do you need help with your classes?

Check out Academic Resources at Southern Miss

Is your GPA too low?  Have you gotten a notice from the department or the college that you need to fill out a form because you are in academic trouble?  The forms are right here:

If you are having other problems or need help, check out the resources under A&L’s Where to Go When You Need Help .