- PSP credits are posted as events are approved for PSP credits.
- If you are interested in participating in an event at a location that is not listed,
please email aopinservice@SMTTT.onmicrosoft.com
Non-AOP members pay a $10 admissions fee for this event or can purchase the Events
Join AOP: For more information about joining AOP, please email AOP.
AOP Webinar Series 2019-2020
USM AOP is once again offering a webinar series. This seven-session series is offered
in collaboration with the Panhandle Area Educational Consortium in Florida. Each one-hour
session starts at noon. You can participate in the sessions from anywhere using the
join.me app, or watch recordings of the sessions on YouTube at a later date.
- Oct. 8, 2019 - Creative approaches to collaborate using technology in the post e-mail
era (Microsoft, Google or third-party applications)
- Nov. 12, 2019 - Office staff person’s role in school safety
- Dec. 10, 2019 - Customer disconnects that lead to negative impressions when good service
- Jan. 14, 2020 - Intro to Excel pivot tables
- Feb. 11, 2020 - How to create effective presentations
- April 14, 2020 - How to create your own writing style and document appearance
- May 5, 2020 - Create intranet sites using Google Sites (internal department website
Each session has been approved for 1 hour of PSP in-service credit.
Cost is $95 for AOP members, $110 for non-members. Payment methods include cash,
check, or interdepartmental invoice. To register, e-mail Cory Williams, cory.smithFREEMississippi
Fall Training Events
PAST Training Events
Hattiesburg- Cook 123
Gulf Park- Gulf Coast Library 203
Join Security Officer, Bob Wilson, and learn:
- what multi-factor authentication is?
- why you need multi-factor authentication?
Cost: Free to Members $5.00 for Non-members
MAEOP Professional Development Seminar
Friday, October 25th
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
USM Hattiesburg Campus, Scianna Hall