- PSP credits are posted as events are approved for PSP credits.
- If you are interested in participating in an event at a location that is not listed,
please email aopinservice@SMTTT.onmicrosoft.com
Non-AOP members pay a $10 admissions fee for this event or can purchase the Events
Join AOP: For more information about joining AOP, please email AOP.
AOP Webinar Series 2019-2020
USM AOP is once again offering a webinar series. This seven-session series is offered
in collaboration with the Panhandle Area Educational Consortium in Florida. Each one-hour
session starts at noon. You can participate in the sessions from anywhere using the
join.me app, or watch recordings of the sessions on YouTube at a later date.
- Oct. 8, 2019 - Creative approaches to collaborate using technology in the post e-mail
era (Microsoft, Google or third-party applications)
- Nov. 12, 2019 - Office staff person’s role in school safety
- Dec. 10, 2019 - Customer disconnects that lead to negative impressions when good service
- Jan. 14, 2020 - Intro to Excel pivot tables
- Feb. 11, 2020 - How to create effective presentations
- April 14, 2020 - How to create your own writing style and document appearance
- May 5, 2020 - Create intranet sites using Google Sites (internal department website
Each session has been approved for 1 hour of PSP in-service credit.
Cost is $95 for AOP members, $110 for non-members. Payment methods include cash,
check, or interdepartmental invoice. To register, e-mail Cory Williams, cory.smithFREEMississippi
Fall Training Events
Coping with the Pandemic
Presented by Madison Estrada
Understand how to recognize common reactions to change and uncertainty and how to
employ behavioral, cognitive and interpersonal skills to increase one's tolerance
for change and uncertainty.
PAST Training Events
Making the Connection Between Community Engagement and Professional Development Presented
by Jonathan Green, Executive Director of the Steps Coalition
12 to 1 p.m.
Hattiesburg- Cook 123
Gulf Park- Gulf Coast Library 203
Join Security Officer, Bob Wilson, and learn:
- what multi-factor authentication is?
- why you need multi-factor authentication?
Cost: Free to Members $5.00 for Non-members
MAEOP Professional Development Seminar
Friday, October 25th
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
USM Hattiesburg Campus, Scianna Hall