Going on the British Studies Program in 2017? See below for a checklist to keep you on track and prepared for departure.
- Apply for your passport! Learn how here.
- Give the Office of Study Aboard a copy of your passport. You can upload this on your application or email it to StudyAbroad@usm.edu.
- Complete the Post-Acceptance section of your application. Login here.
- Schedule your advisement appointment with Jessica Bunales.
- Turn in your signed Physician Release. (Form emailed to you on Monday, March 6, 2017.)
- If you are booking your own flight, turn in your flight itinerary here.
- Non-USM students, make sure you have submitted your Home Institution Clearance Form and immunization records.
- Join the 2017 British Studies Facebook group. This group is ONLY for BSP 2017 students, faculty and staff.
- Read the BSP Student Handbook!