The academic advisors of the College of Business at The University of Southern Mississippi are dedicated to the success of their students. Student success means ensuring that our students develop the following attributes during their academic careers at the university and as valued members of the College of Business community:
- Cognitive, social and moral development
- A pursuit of academic and personal achievement
- Knowledge of their responsibilities to themselves, the institution, and the community
- Successful networking and career development skills
- An understanding of learning outcomes in both COB courses and advising
- An understanding of the resources available to them through the institution and the community
- Successful completion of their selected degree
By continuing in our professional development and improvement of our advising programs, the academic advisors in the College of Business will provide students with the necessary skills to lay a solid foundation for building better business.
Advisement begins for the Spring on the second week of September and for the Summer and Fall on the second week of February.
Students are expected to make a group advising appointment early during the semester. Advising appointments for Hattiesburg Campus students can be made in Scianna Hall, with Mrs. Cheryl Wenzler in the Academic Services office, room 2035. Appointments must be made in person.
DOCUMENTS & FORMS
All documents can be found online on the main College of Business Undergraduate Academic Services page. Click HERE.
Semester-by-Semester guides for your catalog year may be picked up in the Undergraduate Academic Services Suite in Scianna Hall, 2035. It is extremely important that you use the semester guide based on your specific catalog year, otherwise you may be following incorrect degree requirements.
GULF PARK CAMPUS CONTACT INFORMATION
College of Business
730 East Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, MS. 39560