Documents & Forms
All PDF forms are fillable online, and should then be printed and brought to Scianna Hall, room 2035.
If you are unable to bring in the forms in person, you may fax some forms to us at 601.266.6900. Please call to make certain we will accept the form you want to submit via fax. You may call our office at 601.266.4663.
- Application for Change of Student's Major (also to add a College of Business major)
- Application to ADD or DROP a Business Minor
- Course Substitution Form
- Permission to Transfer Credit
- Requisite Verification (class overload, add closed CoB Classes, Junior Standing Override)
- Self-Advisement Form (All students are required to sign up for group advising in SCH 2035.)
Please see all group advising information on the GROUP ADVISING page (link on the right sidebar).
DEGREE PLANS & SEMESTER-BY-SEMESTER GUIDES:
If you have lost YOUR copy of the semester-by-semester guide, you may come to come by the Undergraduate Academic Services suite to pick up a copy.
To find course curriculum guides, you can visit the Catalog. Current degree plans can be viewed online at catalog.usm.edu --> Click on "College of Business" --> Scroll toward the bottom of the page.
BE SURE to look at your catalog year for specific classes that are required for your major. Different catalog years have different class requirements. For example, students who entered USM in fall of 2015 are typically placed into the 2015-2016 catalog. Those who entered in 2012 were placed in the 2012-2013 catalog, etc.
NOTE: Although the catalog will show your curriculum guide, we recommend that you use our semester-by-semester guide, which can be picked up in Scianna Hall, 2035.