- If a team fails to appear with the required minimum number of players, ready to play,
at the scheduled location at the scheduled start of the game, a member of the Intramural
Sports Staff will declare the contest a forfeit.
- Teams that forfeit will receive a "F" for sportsmanship and will be required to pay
$15 to the Campus Recreation Office.
- The captain of the forfeiting team will be suspended from play until the $15 forfeit
fee has been paid.
- Teams are only allowed one forfeit per sport per season. If a team forfeits twice,
it will be removed fro the league for the remainder of the season.
- If a team knows that they will be unable to play a scheduled game, the team Captain
must contact the Intramural Sports Office by 12:00 p.m. the day of the contest to
declare a default.
- The defaulting team will receive a loss and a "B" for sportsmanship. There is no re-entry
fee for a default.
- Teams will be allowed one default per sport, upon the second default, teams will be
removed from the league.
Flag Football Rules.pdf
Kan Jam Rules.pdf
Mario Kart N64 Rules.pdf
Pre-Season Flag Football Rules.pdf
Outdoor Soccer Rules.pdf
Table Tennis Rules.pdf
Ultimate Frisbee Rules.pdf