Tell us about your new full-time job! Fill out a placement survey HERE. (For university statistics only)
Did you know our services are FREE for you too? You still have access to:
- Eagle Employment: an online database where you can search for jobs and schedule interviews.
- Online Resources
- Résumé critique: through email or office visit.
- Mock Interview: contact our office to schedule.
- Explore Career Options: sit down with one of our counselors to work through your options.
- On-Campus Interviews
Southern Miss Career Services is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and follows principles for professional conduct. For more information, visit www.naceweb.org.
Through Eagle Employment, you can schedule an on-campus interview. We have numerous employers that schedule interviews in our suites on a regular basis.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled interview:
- You are required to call our office at least two business days prior.
- If you do not show up for your interview, you will be classified as a no-show.
- If you are a no-show, your Eagle Employment account will be blocked immediately.
- You will be contacted by Career Services and instructed to write a letter of apology to the employer.
- To restore your Eagle Employment access, you must bring the letter - unsealed with a pre-addressed, stamped envelope to Career Services within 10 business days.