Information, Forms, and Links
Graduate School Forms
- Clinical Psychology Ph.D. Plan of Study Should file during your first semester in the program; once you earn your M.A., you will need to refile a plan of study for your Ph.D. degree; requires signatures (Excel file)
- Graduate Committee Request Form Should file once your thesis and/or dissertation committee is formed. This should be filed in advance of your proposal meeting.
Thesis and Dissertation Proposal and Defense forms and Master's and Doctoral Comprehensive Exam forms must now be completed by your major professor. Please see your major professor for these forms.
When completing forms, report your major as Psychology and your emphasis as Clinical.
Graduate School Links
- Graduation Deadlines Deadlines to file an application for your M.A. or Ph.D. degree as well as deadlines to submit various aspects of your thesis or dissertation to graduate; KNOW THIS PAGE
- Graduate Reader and link to Thesis/Dissertation Templates Guidelines for contacting the graduate reader, formatting your title page for thesis or dissertation, and templates for formatting your final thesis or dissertation document for the Graduate School; title page requires signatures; Beginning with Summer 2016 you must use these templates to submit your final document to the Graduate School
- Application for Degree An application must be filed mid-semester the semester BEFORE you will graduate; requires signatures
Don't forget: The Contact Graduate Reader Form as well as an email to the Graduate Reader with an attachment of the thesis/dissertation title page are due a semester before you graduate (or due before your defense if defending early). ALSO, you must email the Graduate Reader to let her know when a final defense of the thesis or dissertation is scheduled (at least 10 business days before the defense).
Program Forms and Resources
- Clinical Ph.D. Advising Form A form that will be kept on file with the DCT and returned to you each semester for updating for advising (PDF file)
- Annual Student Activity Report A form completed at the beginning of each summer semester about your student activities for the previous 12 months; used to inform your annual student evaluation (Word file)
- MyPsychTrack Online clinical hours counting tool (contact DCT for our program's code for free registration and use throughout your time in the program)
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC) Including access to the AAPI Online
- Graduate Bulletin
- Academic Calendar
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) for Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Training
- UnitedHealthCare (graduate student insurance) Plan Overview
- UnitedHealthCare Enrollment and Waiver Page