USM Center for Community Engagement has openings for student workers with a willingness and passion for community service.
Students will assist with jobs ranging from database management, referring students to service opportunities, office support, to assisting with CCE's youth program Launchpoint, currently being offered off-campus at Aldersgate Mission from 4-5pm on Wednesdays.
To be eligible, USM students must be awarded Federal Work-Study through the USM Financial Aid office. Students must also be enrolled in at least 12 hours of coursework at USM. You can determine your work-study eligibility by checking your SOAR account or by checking with USM Financial Aid. You must have completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form before the financial office can determine eligibility.
- Adheres to University and department policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Interacts with community members on a daily basis as an extension of CCE.
- Shows initiative and maturity in completing work assignments.
- Interest in critical community issues (environment, education, animals, youth, poverty, diversity, and/or health).
- Displays effective time management skills.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.