Current students enrolled at USM are eligible to download software at no cost through the Microsoft Imagine subscription. Typical students will download $1,000 of products throughout their course studies. If you want your students to have access, please ensure they are currentaly enrolled in a course offered by the School of Computing. Contact the School of Computing systems administrator for further details.
The most commonly accessed products include:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (to upgrade home systems)
- Microsoft Projects Pro and Visio Pro (for lab reports and senior projects)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (IDE for CSS 331 and CSS 431)
Product availability includes:
- Microsoft operating systems from DOS 6.22 through Windows Server 2016
- Visual Studio products including VB, C++, VJava, C#, and FoxPro from version 6 through 2015
- Developer tools including SDKs and DDKs
- Microsoft server products including SQL, Exchange, Services for UNIX, ISA, etc.
- Microsoft applications including Access, Project, and Visio.
* Microsoft Office is not included in this license agreement. This is available for students through the Office365 subscription offered by iTech.