Skip navigation

Office of the Controller

Controller's Guidance - COVID-19 Information

Click here to see more information from Human Resources and Payroll.

Click here to see the larger video.

Click here for more information.

After completing the following forms as usual:

Click here to complete the COVID-19 Lost Revenue Form. 

Get my W-2

The Get My W-2 request form is designated for use by former employees of USM.

Contact Us

Office of the Controller
Bond Hall 230
118 College Drive #5143
Hattiesburg, MS 39406

Hattiesburg Campus

Campus Map