Skip navigation

Office of the Dean of Students

See It. Hear It. Report It.

Report an Incident

Reports that Can Be Submitted Here

  • Reports about a Concern, Violation, or Problem
    • To report any concerns about the behavior or personal well-being of students, click the button below.  If your concern is purely academic (excessive absences, poor performance) without any knowledge of personal well-being issues, please follow your department's policy and procedure regarding academic issues.

Report an Incident

  • Campus Security Authority (CSA) Incident
    • Under Federal Law (The Clery Act), the University is required to report annual statistics for crime and safety on campus.  If you have an emergency situation, please call 911.  Persons designated as Campus Security Authorities (CSAs) are required to report certain illegal conduct. If you are a designated CSA who is aware of criminal activity and it is not an emergency, please click below to report the incident or behavior.

Report an Incident

  • Report an Issue to the Dean of Students
    • This form provides an avenue for all faculty, staff, and students to report non-emergency incidents to the Dean of Students Office. Incidents may include (but are not limited to):
      • Violations of the Student Code of Conduct
      • Violations of local, state and federal lawsClassroom Disruptions
      • General complaints/conflicts/concerns
    • Reports will be responded to within three business days. If you have any questions regarding any incident, please contact the Dean of Students office via phone by calling 601.266.6028, via email dosFREEMississippi or by stopping by Room 221 of the R. C. Cook Union.

Report an Incident

Contact Us

220 Cook Union map

Hattiesburg Campus

118 College Drive #5204
Hattiesburg, MS 39406




Office Hours

8am-5pm, Monday-Friday