Course Offerings

Continuing MATL students who are not enrolled in courses at the University of Southern Mississippi during the current semester need to file a reapplication form available online. See: Re-admission information. If you are not registered in a given semester but wish to register for the following semester, you need to send the reapplication form to the Office of Graduate Studies prior to registration. For your textbooks click on Quick Links and then Bookstore.