Here you will find links to forms used in your reporting to Greek Life. The links are categorized to help you find them easier.
SERVICE & PHILANTHROPY
Service and Philanthropy is reported through the GiveGab application sponsored by the Office of Community and Civic Engagement. Chapters must utilize this system in order to receive proper credit.
*Some things to note:
- Service is measured in HOURS, Philanthropy is measured in dollars ($).
- "Total service hours" is calculated in this manner: multiply the number of hours worked on a project by the number of members participating in said project [e.g. 4 members participate in a project that lasted 4 hours. Each member stayed the whole time. 4 x 4 = 16 hours total]
- Donations of clothing, canned good, etc. are NOT considered community service. They are philanthropic donations which can be evaluated by adding the approximate cost of the items donated.
- If a chapter hosts a signature philanthropy, it is THEIR responsibility to report all chapters participation. This eliminates confusion and allows for consistency in reporting. Click here to download the Signature Philanthropy Event Form.
5. Click Here to access the Calendar Addition Form
*please note: This is to be updated when chapter leadership changes.
EVENT REGISTRATION/RISK MANAGEMENT
All On-Campus Events must be registered through Student Activities and Greek Life. The links for all forms are found below.
Step 1: Student Activities Registration Form - Due at 4pm on Monday, a week prior to your event. *Major Events may have a different timeline - see Student Activities policy for more information. Failure to complete the form in accordance with Student Activities policy will result in the event not being approved.
Step 2: Attend a pre-event meeting if needed.
Step 3: Greek Life Social Event Documentation Pre-Event Form This form, fully completed, is due no later than Wednesday by 5pm for an event occurring on Thursday, Friday or Saturday; for other days the form, fully completed, is due no later than 48 hours in advance. Failure to complete the form in its entirety will result in the event being canceled.
Step 4: Receive wristbands at IFC council meeting (if needed).
Step 5: Day of Event - All Risk Management policies are followed.
Step 6: Greek Life Social Event Documentation Post-Event Form This form is due no later than 48 hours after the event concludes. Failure to complete will result in chapter being sent to council judicial board for sanctions.
All Off-Campus Events are expected to submit the below forms in accordance with Greek Life policy.
Greek Life Social Event Documentation Pre-Event Form Due no later than 48 hours prior to your event or the Wednesday by 5pm for a weekend event.
Greek Life Social Event Documentation Post-Event Form Due no later than 48 hours after the event concludes. Failure to complete the form will result in the chapter being sent to the council judicial board for sanctions.
CHANGE YOUR ROSTER
*please note: Cut off for roster changes to affect grade roster is November 1 (fall term) and April 1 (spring term).
MAJOR AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
*Please use this form to submit your major awards (regional & national) or accomplishments. The form will be utilized by our public relations interns to help promote you chapters.