What the Sigma Initiative is:
- A road map for success and intentional action over the next three years.
- A public statement indicating our community has room for growth and that we are committed to making it stronger and more vibrant.
- An action-oriented living document which calls chapters, leaders, constituents, and administrators to a shared vision and purpose.
- A collaborative process which includes voices from various perspectives including, but not limited to, students, alumni, parents, IFC, NPHC and CPC chapter affiliated persons.
- “Strategy designed through strength” as described in the Greek words:
- Στρατητγός (Strategos, meaning strategy)
- Σχεδιά (Schedia, meaning plan or design)
- Σθενος (Sthenos, meaning strength)
- Identification of the community’s strengths and how those could be best capitalized on to mitigate or reduce areas of weakness.