Our graduate and undergraduate business and accounting programs are all accredited by AACSB International. Southern Miss offers the only on-campus AACSB-accredited business programs in South Mississippi.
AACSB-accredited schools have the highest quality faculty, relevant and challenging curriculum, and provide educational and career opportunities that are not found at other business schools.
AACSB Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB Accreditation. AACSB-accredited schools produce graduates that are highly skilled and more desirable to employers than other non-accredited schools.
AACSB-accredited schools ...
- are recognized worldwide by top employers and other universities.
- have employers that only hire their graduates.
- have more access to recruiters.
- have graduates that receive higher, more competitive salaries.
- say being accredited improves the quality of their business programs.
- say being accredited helps them hire and retain the best professors and researchers.
- have students that are more international and are likely to earn higher levels of education.
- have students with high-graduating GPAs
- are challenging and teach the best skills that give a distinct advantage in the real world.