Graduate Certificate in Business Foundations
The Graduate Certificate in Business Foundations was designed for individuals wanting a better understanding of basic business. The Certificate program can be completed in one year by taking four 8-week online courses in Management, Accounting, Marketing, and Finance.
The program can serve as a stand-alone graduate project or it can be used as a stepping stone to enrollment in the MBA program at Southern Miss. The certificate program is available to students from all academic disciplines.
Is this the right choice for me?
The certificate program is designed specifically for students who:
- Manage people, projects, and budgets
- Have earned an undergraduate degree and want business education on the graduate level
- Have earned a graduate degree but need to understand the basics of business
- Are enrolled in a graduate program in a non-business field and want to enhance their degree with business courses
- Desire to enroll in the MBA program and need to meet prerequisite requirement