Students, faculty, and staff in the College of Education and Psychology are committed to
- Learning and its value for diverse individuals, families, communities, and society
- Honesty and personal integrity
- Individual responsibility and a demonstrated work ethic
- High quality work that merits respect from one’s peers
- Professional collaboration that maximizes both resources and result
- Serving the Gulf South region
The College of Education and Psychology prepares and develops educators, researchers, mental health professionals, and information specialists while generating and disseminating knowledge that connects and advances individuals, communities, and society.
Students develop knowledge and skills through exposure to exemplary teaching, research, and professional service.
The College contributes to the mission of the University through all aspects of scholarship that promote academic success; enhance the image of the College and the University; foster community relationships and involvement; and create healthy minds, bodies, and campuses.