To honor the people of South Mississippi and the community that supports our university, the Division of Student Affairs is hosting a university-wide day of community service called The Big Event.
Our goal is to have 100 student, faculty and staff volunteers from Southern Miss help our local community!
SATURDAY, APRIL 2
Meet at Hardy Hall Ballroom
Gulf Park Campus, Long Beach
- 8:00 a.m. - Welcome, Check-In and Light Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - Volunteer Site Departure (Transportation Provided)
- Noon - Free Lunch at Volunteer Site
- 2:00 p.m. - Return to Gulf Park Campus and Reflection
- To volunteer for the Big Event, pre-registration is required.
- Registration deadline is Monday, March 28
- Volunteers will be provided lunch and free T-shirt
- Child friendly volunteer opportunity available
- Register today for The Big Event!
- Volunteers will park and check-in at the Hardy Hall building.
- Transportation is provided to the off-campus volunteer sites.
- The child-friendly volunteer activity will remain on-campus.