Faculty/Staff IDs

Faculty and staff who need a Southern Miss ID card must first obtain the appropriate documentation from the Office of Human Resources.  This documentation should be provided to the Office of Student Affairs to receive an ID card. 

For more information please contact:

The Office of Student Affairs
730 East Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, MS 39560
Phone:     228.865.4565
Location:  Hardy Hall, Room 232, Gulf Park Campus, Long Beach