Skip navigation

Department of Housing and Residence Life


Click on the form links below to access and complete the appropriate form.

Upload your vaccination documents here.

Submit a Medical Needs Request Form here.

 Click here to submit a Room Change Request Form. 

If you receive an error notification or notification that this form is not open, please ensure that you are only attempting to complete the form within the allotted window of time for room change requests. 

Click here to submit the Housing Buyout Appeal form

Filling out this form does NOT ensure you will be released from the buyout fee. You must attend the appeal hearing you're assigned to in order to be considered for buyout release.

To log in, your Username will be w+emplID and your password will be your current SOAR password.

Submit a Maintenance Request

Additional information about maintenance requests is available on the Maintenance Request for Residence Halls page.



Contact Us

Hickman Hall
118 College Dr. #5064
Hattiesburg, Ms 39406-0001

Hattiesburg Campus

Campus Map