Residence Hall Association
The Residence Hall Association (RHA) at The University of Southern Mississippi welcomes you to the Southern Miss experience! RHA was established in 1982 through the Department of Residence Life and has a long-standing reputation of promoting student leadership and growth within the residence halls. Our organization consists of six executive board members and the RHA body, which is made up of elected representatives from each of the 15 on-campus residence halls.
- Community Outreach
- Conference Spirit Committee
- Resident Involvement
- Special Events
Our mission is to provide effective programming services for on-campus students, as well as evaluate the needs and opinions of residence hall students on a daily basis. Last but not least, as a Southern Miss student living on-campus, you are already a part of RHA!
RHA Center Location: Mississippi Hall Basement Phone: 601.266.5608 Fax: 601.266.5579
- Antionette Ferrell, Residence Life Coordinator, Century Park North - 1 & 4
- Holly Grider - Residence Life Coordinator, Century Park South - Scott Hall
- Latrecha Scott - Residence Life Coordinator, Century Park South - Luckyday Citizenship & Vann Halls
- Tevin Tillman, Director
- Tylicia Grove, Associate Director of Administration
- Kaleigha Wilson, National Communications Coordinator
- Cahlen Fogg, Associate Director of Finance
- Gaqueta Alexander, Associate Director of Marketing and Programming
- Nadjah McLaurin, National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) President
- RHA Center Reservation Form
- RHA Food Request Form
- RHA Signage Request Form
- RHA Program Proposal Form
- RHA Constitution (printable PDF)
*Support RHA's fundraising efforts through the linens and care package programs.