**We are not accepting applications for Resident Assistant (RA) or Senior Resident Assistant (SRA) at this time. Thank you for your interest.
- RA scholarship (private room and meal allowance)
*Compensation for RA duties can only be disbursed as a scholarship and could result in a reduction of other scholarships or financial aid.
- Paid hours working at the front desk
- Leadership experience, training and mentorship
- Affiliation with a team of student leaders
- Opportunity to help other students grow and shape their college experience
- Must have lived on campus at Southern Miss for at least one full academic year or one semester of living on campus with prior RA experience
- Must maintain a 2.4 cumulative GPA
- Minimal to no conduct history
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written form
- Strong critical thinking and customer service skills (answer telephone and greet visitors)
- Additional employment not allowed