Cost of Study
All costs are assessed per semester. Fees are in accordance with the Mississippi Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning and are subject to change without notice.
2017-18 Tuition & Fees
Non-Resident tuition and fees* -- $10,218 for two semesters
*Tuition rate for students enrolled in 12-19 hours.
Total 2017-18 Minimum Cost incl. Tuition, Housing, Meals, and Other Expenses
- $21,808 for nine month Academic Year
Breakdown of Housing, Meals, and Other Expenses
2016-17 Campus Housing Rates per Semester
Residential options are available only on the Hattiesburg campus.
- Century Park North -- $3,172
- Century Park South -- $3,172
- McCarty Hall -- $2,794
- Scholarship Hall -- $2,690
- Mississippi, Hattiesburg, Hillcrest -- $2,178
- Wilber -- $2,050
2016-17 Meal Plan Rates per Semeter
- Meal Plan -- $1,700
(All students living on campus in Hattiesburg must purchase a meal plan. All meal plans are seven-day plans with variable options.)
Other Expenses (based on nine month Academic Year)
- Books and Supplies -- $1,000
- Personal Spending -- $900
- Medical Insurance (required) -- $2,040
- International Student Programming Fee -- $150