How to Install Outlook on MAC Office 365
- Go to Outlook Web App (www.outlook.com/usm.edu), and log in with your credentials.
Password: CampusID password
- Select the gear icon in the upper right, and select "Office 365 Settings."
- Select "Software" on the left side of the screen.
- Select "Office" on the left side of the screen, then select "Install" button at the
bottom of the screen.
- Select "Save File."
- After the file downloads, run the program.
- Select "Continue."
- Select "Install."
- Enter your computer password, and select "Install."
- Check "Yes," then select "Continue."
- After the installation completes, select "Start Using Outlook."
- A new window should pop up, check "Use Outlook as the default app for email, calendar,
and contacts." Select "Import."