How to Set Up Android Device for Office 365
- Navigate to the settings menu. Once there go to the email menu. If there is no email
menu, go to "Accounts," "Add Account", then "Email."
- Select "Microsoft Exchange Active Sync."
- Enter your University email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CampusID password.
- Enter "Exchange server settings" information:
Email Address: email@example.com
Domain: Leave blank
Password: CampusID password
Exchange Server: outlook.office365.com (if that doesn't work, then use m.outlook.com)
Check box for "Use secure connection (SSL)"
- When the Activation screen pops up, select "OK."
- When the Security update required screen pops up, select "OK."
- Your device will then start to retrieve your account information.
- When the remote security administration screen pops up, select "OK."
- Select how you would like your emails to sync, then select "Next."
- Select "Activate."
- Enter the name for the account, which will be displayed in the dropdown menu (Ex.
Southern Miss or Exchange), then select "Done."
- This completes setting up your Microsoft Office 365 account for your Android device.
To access emails, select the Email app shown in the screenshot.