How to Set Up iPhone, iPad for Office 365
- If you had your University email account previously set up on your device, you must
first delete that account. Select "Settings" on your phone.
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Select the account.
- Scroll to the bottom, and select "Delete Account."
- Select "Delete from My iPhone."
- You will see the below screen where the account is being deleted.
- Select "Add Account."
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your University email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), CampusID password, and
display name for your account such as Southern Miss or Exchange
- Enter Exchange information.
Server: outlook.office365.com (Exchange Server)
Note: If the Exchange Server doesn't work, then use m.outlook.com
Password: CampusID password
Select "Next" to start the verifying process.
- When the verify the server pop-up window opens, select "Continue."
- At the Certificate screen, select "Trust."
- Once it has completed the verification, it will show checkmarks indicating it is complete.
- Select which files you want to sync (Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes)
and select "Save."
- Your account will now show up in the email app.