How to Set Up Windows Phone for Office 365
- On Start, swipe left to the app list. Select "Settings," and then "Email + Accounts."
- Select "Add An Account," then select "Exchange."
- Enter your University email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), username (w+IDemail@example.com),
and CampusID password. Select "Sign In." Windows phone will try to set up your email
- Select "OK" if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.
- Enter the account name (Southern Miss or Exchange), then choose how often you would
like to download mail.
- Leave domain blank. If asked for a server, enter outlookoffice365.com or m.outlook.com.
- Once you select "Sign In," it should say looking for your settings. If not, enter
the server address, outlook.office365.com, and check the box that requires SSL.
- Your email account is set up and able to be check from the email app.