Mohammad Anwar Rahman Home
IET 350 – Industrial Cost Control
This course provides Cost Analysis and Estimating aspects for engineers and technology management providers.
IET 409 – Plant Layout
The Plant Layout course focuses on industrial facility planning, the concepts and design methodology applicable to different types of facilities and service sectors.
IET 671 – Supply Chain Modeling & Analysis
The focus of this course is to harmonize concepts from diverse management disciplines to develop supply chain models and their performance analysis.
Current Research (January, 2013)
- A Sustainability Analysis between Transportation Logistic and Global Trade
- Transportation Mode Selection Trade-off between Green Transportation and Costs
- Analysis of Green Aspects in Supply Chain Logistics and Transportation Model Selection
- Trading Agent’s Ordering and Shipping Strategies for Short-life-Product Using Bayesian Analysis
- Effectiveness of Ergonomic Improvement and Quality Analysis on Workplace Productivity
- Process Capability Analysis using Fuzzy inference System
- Forecast for Market Demand Surge during Catastrophic Weather
Guiding Students Research
- Improving Efficiency and Reducing Waste Water in a Yeast Plant
- Developing Six Sigma Methods for New Production Processes
CNC Patterning Processes in Monolithically Integrated CIGS Solar Modules
- U.S. Military Reduction of Forces & Equipment from Iraq in 2010